Monday, March 12, 2012

Thought I would do a little update as I have been quiet on the blogging front recently. I have now returned to the UK from Asia and have had some issues with access to internet - firstly I was at my parents house and they have no internet, I know, the dark ages right! Secondly my macbook pro went off to heaven which has left me in mourning for the last few weeks. Anywhoo, I have now moved back up to Edinburgh from the Scottish Borders and am beavering away on a few projects.

I have a load of photographic work coming as soon as I fix my editing situation, currently working on nature photography as I feel it is an area that I still do not excel at.

Working away on the script of a feature that I am developing, and am assisting with a documentary that is currently in development with Glasscloud Productions. Really great concept and I am excited to see the project take shape.

Otherwise, there is a potential music video on the horizon, and I'm looking for some form of employment that will allow me to move down to London full time.

And now, dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment